Discoveries at the end of another year

1. I am fat.
2. I am fat because I love food.
3. I love food too much. My butt is a good voucher for this.
4. I think I subconsciously think the food is going to love me back.
5. The food doesn't love me back. It only loves the space it inhabits on my aforementioned butt.
6. I actually notice myself craving exercise lately. Think maybe my butt is trying to tell me something?
7. I am much more productive at doing laundry and other household chores while listening to music on my ipod.
8. Alvin and The Chipmucks has a great soundtrack.
9. I may actually get in shape with this workout routine- my house may stay clean too!
10. I am more than likely certifiable.

Here is to the close to another year, and to the blessings that are sure to come in 2009! God Bless You!
Love,
Carrie

0 comments: