In A Fog

Foggy day here today in Oklahoma. Weird Foggy. Not the normal "gone-by-midmorning" fog. I mean, it's almost evening folks and the fog never rose. This causes problems for those of us ninnies who haven't finished Christmas shopping. Snow I will drive in. Rain- big deal! Ice.. well, okay, won't go out on that either. But seriously, fog? Fog scares me. There are too many hills out here in the boonies. Too many deer. And WAY too many crazy drivers on the country roads who don't use lights, much less their brakes. Nah, I'll stay inside today and snuggle up to photoshop. Maybe actually finish editing the pictures I needed done 2 weeks ago. And, I'll make Ree's cookies 'cause they are chocolate and it feels like a chocolate day. I might actually match all the socks in our 50 gallon sock tub, too. I detest that sock tub.
Who am I kidding? I think I may go back and reclaim my spot between the two precious angels asleep on my bed. That sounds like a much better way to deal with the fog.

0 comments: