So Sorry....

So sorry Mr. Squirrel for running you over this morning, killing you and causing your tail to go flying through the air in all those little furry puffs.

I didn't see you.

My eyes were burning.

Probably from the Vinegar rinse I did on my hair this morning. My hairthat was wet, a full hour after getting out of the shower- because of the ongoing rain storm.

Another song comes to mind for you today, Mr. Squirrel...

"Blame it on the rain (rain)
Blame it on the stars (stars)
Whatever you do don't put the blame on you
Blame it on the rain yeah yeah
You can blame it on the rain
Get
Ooh, ooh (ooh)
I can't, I can't. I can't, can't stand the rain
I can't, I can't. I can't, can't stand the rain..."
(name that 90's group!!!)

Postscript: Anyone else around here find it somewhat telling that I am having all these problems with rain after posting about how I trusted in God to get me through the flood????

1 comments:

veggiemom said...

Hi - I just wanted to let you know about our local yahoo group...http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OKEthiopianFamilies/