Beauty in the Truest Sense...

I know, I know.. I have been MIA for the last month. Moving with a flu-ridden family is not so much fun- I don't recommend trying it for kicks! We are finally all settled, and my office is still unpacked, but I have been feverishly editing sessions to get caught up for the fall!
I wanted to share a few images this time. They are of one of my hospice patients who is an amazingly strong woman. Yes, I said woman- not girl. This session was a special arrangement I did with my friends from Good Shepherd hospice to bring a little sunshine into a life filled with cloudy days. Little does she know how beautifully bright her light is and how much it filled my heart with joy.
A., you are a vision of what beauty and strength can do with a little faith...
Keep shinin'!
Carrie




0 comments: