Dog days of Summer...

Since we seem to be in the middle of the dog days of summer, I thought I would post a few pics of our newest four-legged friend. We got him the first week of June, and I think the Miracle-Grow I used in my yard back then must have somehow gotten into his system... Meet Davey
then at about 8 or 9 weeks, and weighing just over 10 lbs:



and now, at almost 4 mths, weighing around 30lbs!



Davey is supposed to be around 80 lbs, but I am betting he gets bigger! He is the ever popular labradoodle, and we love him to pieces. I cannot say enough about how smart, and sweet he is. He was a dream to housebreak (seriously, no accidents since the 3rd day he was here!) and even though he drives our shihtzu and my husband crazy trying to play in the house, I think he is fabulous, and so do the kids! The best part is, he doesn't shed!

0 comments: