Christmas in July? Well...sorda...

I know, I know. I am with you people. I walk into Hobby Lobby and see the Christmas aisles being filled and I cringe- is it really THAT necessary to get it all out now??? As much as I hate the overcommercialization (big word of the day) of such a sacred holiday, in the photography world, now is the time to start thinking about Christmas. In order to preserve my sanity, and provide the best service and highest quality pictures and cards, I am officially announcing Saturday November 18 as the last day for orders that need to be received by Christmas. (Orders may be placed after this date, but with the understanding that they may not be fulfilled until after the first of the year)
I hear the groans- believe me I do. But from past experiences I can tell you that my lab will be getting something in the range of THOUSANDS of orders a day during the month between Thanksgiving and Christmas, and it just isn't worth you stressing about getting your cards out on time, and me stressing about you stressing about getting your cards out on time... So, I will nip the problem in the bud and make sure that you have your cards in PLENTY of time to get to your family and friends before Christmas! (Now- you do still have to mail them, of course!) :)

Seriously folks, I know how far away November sounds, but think of it this way... there are only 12 Saturdays between now and then that I have FULL availability on. Also consider that as daylight savings winds down, it gets darker earlier, making weeknight sessions more difficult.. and school is getting ready to start too! What I am trying to say is call me now and get a date on the books, so you don't have to stress about it!!

To help you out, I am taking part in an Open house on Sunday July 30, from 2-6. I will have beautiful examples of cards and specials ONLY AVAILABLE at this event! There are other business taking part, and food and drinks too! It will be a great time to check out some local businesses and maybe get some Christmas shopping done at the same time! Call me for details!
Have a great day and stay cool!
Carrie

0 comments: