I am still here!!

I should be scolded harshly... It has been a month and a day since my last post. I could make excuses, but the fact is, I have nothing to blame it on other than old fashioned mommy brain... I wish I had some really humorous or exciting reason. I did finally upgrade my computer which should dramatically decrease the time I spend editing, and therefore speed up the delivery of your prints! Woohoo for a bigger screen,too! Check back soon for exciting news about changes in the ordering sessions. (hint, hint: it involves a trip just north of Edmond!:) )
so, in order to redeem myself for not being timely in posts, and because I was gently chided by a good friend today about it (thanks K.!) here are some of my most recent babes...in no particular order of favorites, but I will point out that the little man with ginormous eyes inherited them from my mom~her lasting legacy to her grandchildren.

See you soon!- no, really, I PROMISE!!!
Carrie



0 comments: