Cheating


Sometimes, you have to make the shot happen. Sometimes, that means cheating...just a little though. Like in this shot. Do you really think I had my camera in the right place just at the moment that butterfly landed on her fingers? I wish I was that talented....

This butterfly had already gone to butterfly heaven when we found it and created our own sweet shots...look for this picture BIG at the new display I am working on in a fabulous new educational and imaginative toy store called Kidoodles!
Thanks B.!

2 comments:

kara said...

Carrie,
You did a great job, this is perfect for the kidoodles store display. I love it, and I am excited to see it "big". Let me know when they open and I will be sure to go see it and show Brooke.
You're the best.
Kara

Linda said...

Miss Carrie,
I am Brooke's grandmother from Texas. My, how beautiful this picture is. It truly captures the essence and wonderment of childhood. I will certainly be up to OKC to see the big picture in person. Can't wait to see the rest of the pics you took. Bob and Kara have had just wonderful things to say about you and your pictures.
Linda Bowes