Air

I don't know who was more nervous at this session, me or his mom. I think we were both just praying he didn't break his neck, and I was also thanking God my boys don't have an interest in this sport (I know, they are young- there is still time...Taylor is only in 6th grade and flying like this! *groan*)
Despite the nerves, I had a great time with Taylor- although I am sure he thought I was pretty stupid asking him to do the "jump thingy" and "do that pool thing again"... I had no clue how to speak the lingo, but it didn't seem to matter much- he did his thing, I did mine, and the results are pretty cool...

Hang loose Taylor..(hehe, now I am just really dating myself :P )


Have a Blessed Day!
Carrie

P.S. Dates are booking quickly for fall! Don't miss your chance to get great pictures in the beautiful colors in time for Christmas cards!!!

0 comments: